The ISACA Boise Chapter is proud to offer a $1,000 scholarship for the 2022-2023 academic school year. This scholarship is to promote students studying in the related fields of Computer Science, Information Systems, Cybersecurity and Accounting attending an Idaho University / College or are an Idaho resident attending a University / College. The application deadline is January 20, 2022.
As a nonprofit, global membership association for IT and information systems professionals, ISACA is committed to providing its diverse constituency of more than 140,000 professionals worldwide with the tools they need to achieve individual and organizational success. Through more than 200 chapters established in more than 80 countries, ISACA provides its members with education, resource sharing, advocacy, professional networking, and a host of other benefits on a local level. The ISACA Boise Chapter has a membership of around 120 professionals residing in the Boise Metropolitan Area. The global community of ISACA members and certification holders come from various career tenure and cover a variety of professional IT-related positions in nearly all industry categories—some of which include IS auditor, consultant, educator, IS security professional, risk professional, chief information officer and internal auditor. Members rely on ISACA for resources that enhance their skills, expand their professional knowledge and connect them with a vibrant community of peers.
- Must be a full-time college student
- Must be studying in the related areas of:
- Computer Science, Information Systems, Cybersecurity, or Accounting
- Must currently reside in Idaho or physically attend an accredited Idaho college or university (at either an Idaho college or university or an Idaho resident attending an accredited college or university in the United States)
- Quality and completeness of the application and all required attachments
- Sincere desire for further education or training in the field of: Computer Science, Information Systems, Cybersecurity, or Accounting
- Individual achievement as evidenced through participation in outside interests and activities, leadership roles and/or work experience
- Grade point average or academic standing will be considered, but will not be the primary determinant
- Individual financial need may be considered as part of the selection criteria
Scholarship Application Procedures:
- Complete the Application Form and submit all required attachments.
- ISACA Boise may request Enrollment Verification prior to awarding the scholarship.
- The application must be received by January 20, 2022
- Incomplete applications and applications after the deadline will not be accepted
For questions or assistance, please contact ISACA Boise Academic