We are excited to announce our Annual General Membership Meeting (AGM)!
Please join us for our annual business meeting and enjoy a Panel Discussion to earn CPE credits.
Date: May 21st, 2:00-4:00
Location: Virtual Zoom Event (Zoom information and a Calendar Event will be sent in the RSVP Confirmation Email.).
Please Note: Zoom information and a Calendar Event will be sent in the RSVP Confirmation Email.
Cost: ISACA Boise Members (Free), Non-Members $15
- 2:00 – 2:45 – Business Meeting: Welcome, Announcements, Chapter Updates, Member Recognition, Board Position Intros (and Subcommittee/Volunteer Signup), Elections
- 2:45 – 3:00 – Break
- 3:00 – 4:00 – CPE Panel Discussion: Cloud Security
- Ken Dunham (Principal Security Consultant at World Wide Technology) and Andrew Richter (Customer Success Specialist, Cisco Systems Inc.) will discuss key topics for Cloud Security
- 5:00 – 7:00 – Optional Drinks and Hors d’oeuvres at The Ram Meridian.
- More information will be provided during the AGM Meeting.
Ken Dunham has three decades of startup and F1000 transformative practice management and executive leadership specializing in incident response, emergent threats, counter-intelligence, and innovation. He is recognized as an ISSA International Fellow, reserved for 1% of security professionals globally, was the global top quoted security expert in 2006, and has authored multiple books and thousands of blogs and intelligence briefings. While with British Air/Reflectone Training Systems he also innovated and implemented transformative training programs for pilots and navigators of the U2, Warthog, and the very unique Predator system (Indian Springs). He also has a deep knowledge of the DarkWeb and global investigations and incident management with a wealth of investigative and cyber threat intelligence experience working with US DoD, FBI, USSS, and various legal and government agencies worldwide on the largest threats and crisis of this century through the Target breach in 2015.
Andrew Richter is an Enterprise Networking and Data Security professional with over 20 years experience designing and implementing solutions for customers in the US and globally. Andrew’s work crosses multiple verticals including financial, healthcare, high-tech and retail; enabling customers to transform their business through technology enablement, including the move to Cloud. Andrew holds multiple industry certifications including the Cisco CCIE and ISACA CISA, CISM, CRISC, and CDPSE.