We are excited to announce our Annual General Membership Meeting (AGM)!
Please join us for our annual business meeting and enjoy a Panel Discussion to earn CPE credits.
Date: May 21st, 2:00-4:00
Location: Virtual Zoom Event (Zoom information and a Calendar Event will be sent in the RSVP Confirmation Email.).
Click here to RSVP. Please Note: Zoom information and a Calendar Event will be sent in the RSVP Confirmation Email.
Cost: ISACA Boise Members (Free), Non-Members $15
- 2:00 – 2:45 – Business Meeting: Welcome, Announcements, Chapter Updates, Member Recognition, Board Position Intros (and Subcommittee/Volunteer Signup), Elections
- 2:45 – 3:00 – Break
- 3:00 – 4:00 – CPE Panel Discussion: Cloud Security
- Ken Dunham, Andrew Richter and possibly more will discuss key topics for Cloud Security
- 5:00 – 7:00 – Optional Drinks and Hors d’oeuvres at The Ram Meridian.
- More information will be provided during the AGM Meeting.